This activity is intended to analyze the preparedness of would be participants in Practical Electricity and Electronics. This is not in anyway intended to challenge anyone's technical capability, but to help us deliver the training program in best possible way we can.
The program covers the fundamentals of basic electricity and electronics. The principles, characteristics, operation and data sheets or specifications of passive and active electronic components, the common devices used in testing such as multi-meter and oscilloscope.
Upon completion of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Learn the parameters in electricity such as power, voltage, current and resistance;
- Understand the principle and application of some electronic devices such as multi-tester and VOM;
- Discuss the passive and active component's types, characteristic and application;
- Read and identify schematic symbols;
- Select and categorize such devices using the data sheet/catalogues;
- Analyze electronics circuitry.
- Teacher: Laarni Jane Aquino